The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy 2nd and 3rd Edition Duo
Immerse in information derived from the wisdom of the past to the latest pharmacological and clinical studies.
Valued at $139.90
No wellness lover’s library is complete without these two incredible editions of a book that has now become internationally recognised as the text book of choice for aromatherapy.
The second edition features multiple exciting chapters including:
• Requirements for Professional Practice
• Subtle Aromatherapy
• Aromatherapy for the Health
• Exotic Essential Oils
• Aromatherapy and Day
The third and latest edition is over 630 pages and provides us with the most comprehensive essential oil monographs ever published.This book is written for anyone who is passionate about aromatherapy and essential oils. It is suitable reading for personal use, aromatherapy students, professional aromatherapists or health professionals.
Other topics covered in Volume 1 include:
• The role of aromatherapy in promoting health and wellbeing
• A detailed history of aromatherapy
• The botanical origins of essential oils
• The methods of essential oil extraction
• Quality of essential oils for aromatherapy use
• Guidelines for the safe practice of aromatherapy
• How to use essential oils in aromatherapy