The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy 3rd Edition
The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy 3rd Edition is over 630 pages and provides us with the most comprehensive essential oil monographs ever published.
This book is written for anyone who is passionate about aromatherapy and essential oils. It is suitable reading for personal use, aromatherapy students, professional aromatherapists or health professionals.
Other topics covered in Volume 1 include
- The role of aromatherapy in promoting health and wellbeing
- A detailed history of aromatherapy
- The botanical origins of essential oils
- The methods of essential oil extraction
- Quality of essential oils for aromatherapy use
- Guidelines for the safe practice of aromatherapy
- How to use essential oils in aromatherapy
Note: if you are attending the Modern Trends in Aromatherapy Masterclass, a book is included in the Masterclass booking fee.