Terms & Conditions
* Buy any Diffuser and receive 10% off any one Perfect Potion Essential Oil Kit of your choice. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer ends midnight Sunday December 27th 2020 AEST. Diffusers included in offer are displayed in the diffuser category only. Perfect Potion Essential Oil Kits included in offer are displayed in Essential Oil Kits category only. Excludes Essential Oil Kit Trios. Excludes Practitioner and Wholesale accounts.
*Free Chakra blend (choice of Balance, Allure, Harmony, Compassion, Insight, Expressive or Cosmic blend 10mL) gift with purchases of $100 or more to be redeemed in one transaction only. Offer ends midnight AEST Sunday 18th October 2020. Not available to Wholesale or Practitioner customers. International customers will incur shipping fees. Not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts, discounted items or gift with purchase offers. While stocks last.
*Gifts with purchase offers: One free gift per customer. Minimum spend must be accrued in one transaction. Offer not available to Practitioners, Wholesale and International customers. Discounted items are not included in offer. Free gifts not exchangeable for any other product and cannot be redeemed for cash. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Free gifts will be automatically added to cart. When gift with purchase is offered on orders over a specified amount, the cart must total specified amount after point redemption, discounts, gift vouchers and event purchases to qualify. Shipping/handling charges will not be eligible to contribute towards the required minimum spend. If the purchased item is returned, the gift must also be returned or its value will be deducted from the refund. Event ticket & gift voucher purchases excluded from gift with purchase offers. While stocks last.
Free Shipping: When offered, free shipping applies to standard domestic orders in Australia unless otherwise specified. Express shipping available at extra cost. When Free Shipping is offered on orders over a specified amount, the cart must total specified amount after point redemption, discounts, gift vouchers and event purchases to qualify. Excludes Practitioner and Wholesale accounts.
Practitioner & Wholesale accounts: Free Shipping on all standard domestic orders $100 or more only.
This Website (referred to in these Terms of Access as the “Website”) is owned and operated by Perfect Potion Manufacturing Pty Ltd (“the Owner”) on the World Wide Web (“WWW”).
The material on the Website is copyright © 2012 Perfect Potion Manufacturing Pty Ltd and/or other copyright owners.
The Website is available for you to:
(a) Access conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below/on this linked page. By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below in Part I.
(b) Provide information about your product or service conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below/on this linked page. By continuing to provide information about your product or service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below in Part II.
Part I – Use of material on the Website
A. Except for the limited use set out in paragraph B you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose. This involves:
(a) the reproduction of the material in any material form;
(b) the distribution of the material in any material form;
(c) re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication;
(d) uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the WWW;
(e) “framing” the material on the Website with other material on any other WWW site.
The above are unlawful in any jurisdiction and are specifically prohibited by these Terms of Access.
B. Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the Website, you may download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
C. You may not modify or copy:
(a) the layout of the Website; and
(b) any computer software and code contained in the Website.
D. The Owner reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
(a) re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
(h) stored in any storage media; and/or
(c) re-transmitted in any media,
without the prior written consent of the Owner.
Links to other Websites
F. The Website contains links to sites on the WWW owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Owner.
G. In relation to the other sites on the WWW, which are linked to the Website, the Owner:
(a) provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the Owner of the linked site, and
(b) is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
H. The Owner is making the Website available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users. The Owner is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website and /or linked sites on the WWW.
I. To the full extent permitted by law the Owner disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
(a) the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; and
(b) merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and /or on any linked sites.
J. The Owner will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
(a) acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any of the linked sites; and
(b) using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked sites.
K. The Owner does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
(a) the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW are free of software viruses;
(b) the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
(c) errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
L. The Owner is not liable to you for:
(a) errors or omissions in the Website, or linked sites on the WWW;
(b) delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, or linked sites; and
(c) defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website, whether caused through negligence of the Owner, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
M. You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
Limitation of liability
N. Disclaimer 1 and/or Disclaimer 2 may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law the Owner’s liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited, at the choice of the Owner, to one or more of the following:
If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
(a) the supply of the services again; or
(b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods:
(a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(b) the repair of such goods;
(c) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
Use of information gathered
O. The Owner and/or people authorised by it may gather, process and use the information:
(a) which you may provide when accessing the Website, such as your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information about you; and
(b) regarding the way in which you use the Website including, without limitation, information acquired through the use of “cookies” programmed during the accessing of the Website.
P. The Owner may disclose the information to others and authorise others to offer you goods and services using the information acquired through (a) and (b) above.
Termination of access
Q. The Owner may terminate access to the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and the Owner has no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, arising as a consequence of terminating access to the Website.
Alteration of Terms of Access
R. The Owner reserves the right to change these Terms of Access:
(a) with or without further notice to you; and
(b) without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
S. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will he deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
T. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Queensland, Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
U. You agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Brisbane, Queensland to determine any dispute arising out of this Agreement.
Part II – Terms and conditions relating to the providing of information about your product or service
1. You represent and warrant in relation to any material and/or information you provide to the Website that:
(a) you are authorised to provide the material and/or information;
(b) the material and/or information is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation;
(c) the material and/or information is not the “passing off” of any product or service and does not constitute unfair competition;
(d) the material and/or information does not infringe any intellectual property right including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and copyright; and
(e) the material and/or information does not infringe any legislation or regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Queensland including, but not limited to, the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and the [Fair Trading Act 1989 (Qld) and equivalent state and territory legislation] and any other parliament competent to legislate in relation to the Website or any law in any country where the material and/or information is or will be available electronically to users of this Website.
License to use intellectual property
2. By uploading any material which is intellectual property including, but not limited to, copyrighted works, trademarks and service marks (the “intellectual property”) on to the Website, you are granting the Owner a perpetual, non-exclusive and payment-free license throughout the world to:
(a) reproduce, use and exploit the intellectual property, as part of the Website, to the full extent permitted by intellectual property law in any jurisdiction in which the Website is available to users; and
(b) allow the Owner to sub-license others the same rights granted to the Owner in (a) above.
Removal of information
3. In relation to any material and/or information included on the Website, the Owner may remove any material and /or information, including but not limited to links to other sites on the WWW, at any time without giving any explanation or justification, for removing the material and /or information.
Limit of liability
4. The Owner and its respective officers, employees and agents have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising whether directly or indirectly. This applies in relation to or in connection with any material and/or information supplied in respect of advertising on this Website; and as a consequence of removing any material and/or information from this Website.
5. You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified the Owner and its respective officers, employees and agents (in this paragraph referred to as “those indemnified”) from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of this Agreement by you; and publication of or distribution of the material and/or information supplied by you.
6. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Queensland, Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
8. You agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Brisbane, Queensland to determine any dispute arising out of this Agreement.
We will make no attempt to identify anonymous users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s log files.
Advice about the internet and personal information can be found on the Australian Government Privacy Commissioner’s website: www.privacy.gov.au
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of compiling reports on Website activity and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
A third party has been contracted to collect information to provide better services to our users. We collect information in two ways:
- Information that you give us – For example, some of our campaigns require you to input your own data and information – including your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information that we get from your use of our services – We may automatically collect information about the web pages you browse, how you use them and how successfully, such as technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, when you choose to purchase or abandon the website