Free Australian Shipping
We provide free shipping on all Australian orders over $50
$10 flat-rate shipping for orders under $50
$15 express shipping available on *most orders
We calculate live rates for International shipping at the checkout, to give you the best price for your order.
*due to freight restrictions, not all products can travel by air, and therefore cannot be sent via an express service. We will notify you at the checkout if we offer an express service for your order.
- VDVesna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Floral, Rose, Lavender, Herbal, WoodyHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSoothed beautifully!
I'm so glad I came across this product. I developed some red bumps along my chin line and wasn't sure what caused the flare-up. I headed straight to my local Perfect Potion and was told that the Protect & Repair Balm would be the perfect product to soothe and repair. It did exactly that. Within two days my skin returned to normal. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering similar skin irritations.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SJSarah J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Lavender, Woody, HerbalHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA drink for the skin
So rich and luxurious!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LWLynette W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Woody, Floral, Rose, LavenderHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWonderful
I've been applying this regularly to help with some eczema on my face. It warms up and melts into my skin beautifully, leaving me with a glow. It's a thick balm that you can still feel on your face for a while afterwards, but I love it! It's really helped soothe my eczema. I love it's subtle, natural, smell from the oils, too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SASandra A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Citrus, Floral, RoseHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGardening revival
I use this balm on my hands after a gardening session. Especially on the back and knuckles where the sun hits hardest as I live in the tropics. Lovely finish to the hard work.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAAster A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Floral, Woody, Herbal, Lavender, RoseHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDragons blood balm
This definitely feels like a protective cream.
It feels nourishing on skin, and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
I firmly recommend this balm it has many good benefits.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5