Free Australian Shipping
We provide free shipping on all Australian orders over $50
$10 flat-rate shipping for orders under $50
$15 express shipping available on *most orders
We calculate live rates for International shipping at the checkout, to give you the best price for your order.
*due to freight restrictions, not all products can travel by air, and therefore cannot be sent via an express service. We will notify you at the checkout if we offer an express service for your order.
- SDShirley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference LavenderHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoThe NAME says it ALL!!
I get ‘Spring Fever’ and Breathe Easy truly works for me! Even when I don’t need it, I I can still Breathe easy just knowing it’s in my pocket!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BLBriony L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Minty, HerbalHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTHE best cold and flu decongestant rub
This is seriously the best ointment for relieving blocked and congested nose and chest. The scent is lovely for starters, and it’s not super sticky or greasy like commercial cold and flu vapour rubs. It’s effective for relieving blocked nose and feels nice to breathe in when sick with a cold.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SGSusy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productMy Scent Preference Floral, Spicy, MintyHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExcellent
Great for sinus problems! Love using this on waking in the morning . Easy to travel with too !QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ScentRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLynetteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBreathe Easy Balm
Love this product through the winter months with cough and colds. Just put it on the soles of the feet at night. Great results with a beautiful smell.
- AAnnaI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoBreathe Easy Balm
Unfortunately I haven't found the pot of Breathe Easy Balm effective. I found the scent is way too subtle, almost indistinctive regarding the essential oils in the blend which is a shame. The Chill Out balm has more of a punch and the peppermint clears the nose.