Join Our Team
Perfect Potion is a privately owned and highly-regarded Australian manufacturer and retailer of Certified Natural and Certified Organic Aromatherapy and skin care products. As we continue to grow organically, we are excited to be continually looking for dynamic, experienced, engaging people who aspire to grow within our company - to become part of our team!
We have a wonderful team who wake up in the morning wanting to share their enthusiasm for natural therapies and a holistic lifestyle with the world. Please read on to find out more.
Retail Store Manager | Canberra ACT
As we continue to grow organically, we are super excited to be seeking more passionate, inspiring and dynamic Store Manager to join and lead our amazing Canberra team.
A truly rewarding career development opportunity within a unique culture is on offer. Your valued contribution to our success in ensuring our important vision is a reality will certainly be appreciated and acknowledged in many rewarding ways. Our vision is to enhance people’s lives naturally and to make Perfect Potion a part of everyone's daily ritual, incorporating our incredible people, product, knowledge and passion.
Please read on to discover what is important to us in our Store Managers:
- Experienced retail store manager or assistant store manager with minimum 2 years experience. Proven success in all facets of a retail or similar management role.
- You are passionate and dedicated and want to nurture your career in retail management.
- Driven, engaging & inspirational leaders who truly love to motivate and develop team to achieve set goals. A mentor to your team in their own career aspiration and development.
- Understanding of set KPIs and ability to implement and work with these intricately for success. Truly getting a buzz out of achieving set sales targets & KPIs, naturally being accountable and ensuring your team do also.
- Excellent inventory and cost management skills.
- Ability to step up to and thrive on the challenge of growing your store business by identifying in-store and external opportunities for growth. Reaching out for and utilising them to the best benefit to our customers and our company, ever enhancing our ability to touch the lives of as many people as we can.
- Authentic and positive communicators with all interactions. You must love and be energised by people, and naturally connect with our customers as your priority.
- Share a passion and are inspired by Aromatherapy/ Natural Therapies.
- Socially and environmentally aware.
- Actively seek knowledge, personal and career development.
We are looking for a leader who will engage, inspire and educate the team and our customers. You will need to go beyond the parameters of mainstream retail, by fostering true, ongoing connections and authentic relationships with all, and ensure your team are doing the same. You must be enthusiastic, energetic and proactive for this role.
If you share a love for retail and can truly identify with the ideal qualities as outlined, are genuinely passionate, or intrigued by natural products and a holistic lifestyle, then we would love for you to apply.
This wonderful opportunity will see you driving an exceptional store within a caring culture.
If you aspire to be that Green Goddess or God, inspiring your team to success and shining with each and every customer interaction, please forward your application to our Retail Operations Manager, stating the store you are applying for to.
Casual Team Member | QLD, ACT, NSW, VIC
We are now looking for dynamic passionate and enthusiastic Casual Retail Team Members for our Chermside, Carindale, Bondi, Canberra and Melbourne Central sanctuaries.
Are you a successful retail god or goddess who has a passion to sell certified natural and organic aromatherapy products that naturally enhance people’s lives?
• Are you committed to and get a buzz out of retail, exceeding sales targets and want to be recognised and rewarded for doing so?
• Do you have a living, breathing passion for aromatherapy/natural therapies, and want to share it with the world, whilst thriving on working in a dynamic and passionate team?
• Do you get energised by engaging your customers, and creating genuine long term relationships and connection with them?
You must be enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, positive and proactive for this very rewarding role. If you aspire to be part of a caring, inspiring team, unique culture, love and live all things natural, and are committed to contributing to our success, we would love you to apply.
Please forward your applications to our Retail Operations Manager [email protected]
Beauty & Massage Therapists | Sydney & Brisbane
As a leading Australian Certified Natural & Certified Organic Skin Care and Aromatherapy company, we are seeking committed, passionate and experienced Beauty & Massage Therapists to join the teams at our Westfield Bondi Junction Sydney & Albert St Brisbane stores.
Please read on to find out what we look for in our therapists.
- Hold Diploma qualifications or a minimum of Certificate IV in Beauty and Massage Therapy,
- ABN number
- A Health Care Provider number for Massage therapists is advantageous.
- Confidence in your skills and ability to grow the treatment room business.
- Passion for your work and natural therapies.
You will need to be self motivated and proactive, thrive on nurturing an existing client base and have the desire to grow it further. To truly love connecting with your clients and build ongoing relationships is also very important to us.
You will be well supported in a caring team environment whilst being an important part of promoting Perfect Potion's vision of making Perfect Potion part of everyone’s daily ritual.If you have a passion for people, love promoting and working with a natural holistic product and lifestyle, thrive on working as an important part of a dynamic & inspiring team, we would love you to apply. Please forward your application to the National Retail Operations Manager [email protected]
Perfect Potion would like to thank all in advance for their applications. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Perfect Potion would like to thank all in advance for your applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.