Smell the revitalising scent of a eucalyptus leaf as you crush it in your hand, run your fingers over a stalk of lavender and inhale its soothing scent, or scratch the rind of an orange to release its fresh, zesty aroma. What you smell are pure essential oils which you have just released from these plants. Molecules of pure essential oils are what will surround you as you step into Perfect Potion.
Are certified organic essential oils better?
We think so. Once you have tried certified organic essential oils you will return for more - there is an irresistible vibrant quality to these oils that makes them so unique. Grown naturally, the way nature intended, many people claim that organic products are better than non-organic equivalents. Organic farming is a system of agriculture that works with nature rather than against it.
Organic farming means that the plants are grown naturally and in harmony with nature. This equates to rich healthy nutritious soil which in turn encourages healthy vibrant plants and from these plants, farmers are able to obtain the purest and finest certified organic oils.
caring for your essential oils
All our essential oils come in amber glass bottles with restrictive flow devices and tamper evident caps for both safety and practical convenience purposes. To care for your essential oils please observe the following guidelines:
- Always store the essential oils in a cool, dry and dark place away from the heat and light.
- Keep your essential oils well sealed.
- The oils should be stored out of sight and touch of children.
- Never store essential oils in plastic bottles.
- When mixing essential oils, use only glass bottles.
- Essential oils will keep for up to 5 years if properly stored. All our oils have an expiry date printed on the label.