This site supports internet explorer 7 and later, firefox, google chrome, safari.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used as a base oil for the dilution of essential oils to make aromatherapy massage oils or treatment blends
- Readily absorbed leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft
- Assists skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema
- When applied to the scalp, jojoba oil acts to regulate sebum
Typical fatty acid profile
Oleic (13.9%), linoleic (0.3%), linolenic (0.2%), eicosenoic (71.2%), erucic (11.2%)
Method of extraction
How to use
Use Jojoba Oil with essential oils in a massage blend or apply directly to the face or body.