For those of us with damaged skin in need of invigoration and repair, Perfect Potion’s Skin Elixir is the perfect synergy of essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants to help bring back a supple, dewy glow and healthy, younger-looking skin.
This rich facial oil has been formulated with nourishing plant extracts that work together to increase your skin’s metabolism and revitalise its appearance. The unique profile of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids helps to protect against sun damage and repair the skin’s appearance by smoothing and helping to reduce the signs of aging. This formulation is especially great for dehydrated, tired skin by working to plump and soften fine lines.
The subtle aromatics of frankincense, lavender and patchouli pure essential oils moisturise and soften the appearance of wounds, scars and aging skin while leaving you feeling soothed and uplifted.
The idea of slathering my face in oil was daunting at first, only because I was not yet acquainted with the skin repairing benefits of Perfect Potion’s Skin Elixir. You see, plant oils work in a multitude of ways, helping to balance the skin’s natural oil production.
So why is this oil so awesome?
When your skin is damaged and needs a bit of TLC, applying a wholesome composition of natural antioxidants, essential fatty acids and pure essential oils is what the skin requires for nutritional and cellular productivity. The skin responds well to high quality, natural constituents and it will improve over time as you continue taking care of it.
What are the star ingredients?
- Certified organic rosehip oil helps to restore and improve the texture of dry, damaged and wrinkled skin. It is often used to reduce the visibility of scars by reducing redness and hyper-pigmentation
- Wheatgerm oil’s is very high vitamin E content make it an excellent antioxidant, which promotes the formation of skin cells and improves blood circulation.
- Certified organic calendula infused oil is soothing, anti-inflammatory and may help repair the skin.
- Carrot infused oil is rich in vitamin A, which is beneficial for dry, mature and inflamed skin.
- Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant which works to soften skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Pure essential oils of patchouli, frankincense and everlasting effectively restore your skin’s resilience and promote elasticity.
How should I use it?
Skin Elixir may be used daily as a nourishing facial moisturiser or treatment when your skin is in need of restoration. Simply apply a few drops to freshly cleansed skin. Gently massage into your face, neck and décolletage using upward movements to aid active absorption. I also like to warm a drop between my palms and press across my face after I have applied my make-up for a healthy dewy glow.