- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Little Collins St
- Brunswick St
As we continue to grow organically we are super excited to be seeking more passionate, inspiring and dynamic Store Managers to join and lead our wonderful teams.
A truly rewarding career development opportunity, within a unique culture, is on offer. Your valued contribution to our success in ensuring our important vision is a reality will certainly be appreciated and acknowledged in many rewarding ways. Our vision is to enhance people’s lives naturally and to ensure the very best experience in the world for every single one of our customers incorporating our incredible people, product, knowledge and passion.
Please read on to find out what is important to us in our Store Managers
- Experienced retail store manager or assistant store manager with minimum 2 years experience. Proven success in all facets of a retail or similar management role.
- You are passionate and dedicated, and want to nurture your career in retail management.
- Driven, Engaging & Inspirational Leaders who truly love to motivate and develop team to achieve set goals. A mentor to your team in their own career aspiration and development.
- Understanding of set KPIs and are able to implement and work with these intricately for success. Truly getting a buzz out of achieving set sales targets & KPIs, naturally being accountable and ensuring your team do also.
- Excellent inventory and cost management skills.
- Ability to step up to and thrive on the challenge of growing your store business by identifying instore and external opportunities for growth. Reaching out for and utilising them to the best benefit to our customers and our company, ever enhancing our ability to touch the lives of as many people as we can.
- Authentic and positive communicators with all interactions. You must love and be energized by people, and naturally connect with our customers as your priority.
- Share a passion and are inspired by Aromatherapy/ Natural Therapies.
- Socially and environmentally aware.
- Actively seek knowledge, personal and career development.
We are looking for a leader who will engage, inspire and educate the team and our customers. You will need to go beyond the parameters of mainstream retail, by fostering true, ongoing connections and authentic relationships with all, and ensure your team are doing the same. You must be enthusiastic, energetic and proactive for this role.
If you share a love for retail and can truly identify with the ideal qualities as outlined, are genuinely passionate, or intrigued by natural products and a holistic lifestyle, then we would love you to apply.
This wonderful opportunity will see you driving an exceptional store within a caring culture. If you aspire to be that Green Goddess or God, inspiring your team to success and shining with each and every customer interaction, please forward your application to our Retail Operations Manager, stating the store you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect Potion would like to thank all in advance for their applications. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Perfect Potion, our products and staff benefits please visit the About Us page.