by Paola and Isabella Milani
- 100% cotton fabric
- Beeswax (certified organic)
- Jojoba oil (certified organic)
- Lemon essential oil (certified organic)
- Sweet orange essential oil (certified organic)
- Old towel
- Baking paper
- Pinking shears (scissors)
How to Use
Use anywhere you would use cling film to cover and preserve your food.
The warmth of your hands will soften your wraps and allow you to mold and fold them around food and bowls.
You can fold your wraps in half then fold the edges over several times to create storage bags for veges. Simply fold the top over once you’ve put your veges into the bag.
Care and Maintenance
Regularly gently wash with cool soapy water and rinse.
After six months or so you may need to maintain your wraps by adding a little more beeswax. Simply follow the steps above.