Pure essential oils and Epsom salts relax your mind and body while cocoa butter and sweet almond oil moisturise your skin.
1. Sprinkle the Epsom salts into the base of four holes of a standard size muffin tin.
2. Gently melt the cocoa butter and sweet almond oil in a small saucepan on the stove.
3. Once the cocoa butter has completely melted remove the saucepan from the heat and add the essential oils.
4. Pour the liquid mixture evenly over the Epsom salts.
5. Sprinkle the Relax herbal tea over the top of the mixture in the muffin tin.
6. Place in the fridge to set.
7. Run a warm bath and drop a disc or two into the bath water (cocoa butter requires warmth to melt).
8. Relax as you allow the essential oils and Epsom salts do their work.
9. As you emerge from the bath the cocoa butter and sweet almond oil will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Remaining bath discs are best stored in the fridge in warm weather.