Despatch Team Member Postions
Casual positions are available for Despatch team members who have a living, breathing passion for a natural lifestyle. We have a wonderful team who wake up in the morning wanting to share their enthusiasm for natural therapies and a holistic lifestyle with the world.
We are seeking a self-driven Warehouse store persons to develop and grow within the business. You will be responsible for the efficient and organized day to day warehouse and inventory related activities.
We are a busy, fast moving company in need of a quick-thinking, adaptable addition to our team. If you are enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, pro-active and have a keen attention to detail and our values resonate with yours, this may be your next role!
Who are we/Our values
With over 25 years’ of experience in business, Perfect Potion is a solely owned and highly regarded Australian manufacturer of certified natural and certified organic aromatherapy-based skincare and personal products. Our Brisbane-based company takes pride in being Australian owned and made. We are profoundly passionate about the environment and its inhabitants and for that reason, we are certified cruelty free as well as certified natural and organic.
Our purpose-built head office location focuses on waste reduction through recycling, composting, electricity and water management programs so as to reduce our footprint on our world as much as possible.
We prioritise hiring for culture as well as skill, so if our values align with yours, please continue reading!
Working in harmony with the warehouse team and under the direction of the Despatch Manager to
• Identify stock variances and rectify according to company policies and procedures.
• Managing the inventory into appropriate locations throughout the warehouse.
• Identifying goods that are due to be despatched to customers professionally and in excellent condition.
• Assisting with the efficient and accurate loading and unloading of goods, picking orders, packing customer orders, preparing invoices and freight documentation.
• Ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are kept clean and that the standard safety and security precautions are understood and observed.
The ideal candidate will be a reliable and dedicated worker who takes pride in their work and possesses the desire to become a valued member to the Despatch Team. Have the ability to listen, follow directions and communicate effectively with the team.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be energetic, physically fit and capable of lifting up to 20kgs. This is a stand up position, with up to 8 hours on your feet on any given day.
To be successful at this role the successful applicant will have
• Prior warehouse experience.
• Accurate counting experience.
• Pick and pack experience.
• Current Forklift licence (Desirable).
• Own reliable transport.
Our recruitment process involves extensive screening prior to appointment including thorough reference checking. All successful applicants must supply a Police Check upon employment.
If you aspire to be an important part of our caring, inspiring team, love and live all things natural, and are committed to contributing to yours, our customers’, and our company success, we would love you to apply.
Please note that due to the large number of applicants, it will only be possible to contact those we invite to interview. Thank you for your interest in working with us!