Evening Primrose Oil (Certified Organic)
Rich in essential fatty acids and vital nutrients for the maintenance of healthy skin cells.
A light golden yellow oil with a light texture.
- For normal to dry and sensitive skin
- It has a slight sulphur egg-like aroma
- Rich in essential fatty acids and vital nutrients for the maintenance of healthy skin cells
- Replenish and restore dry, sensitive skin conditions
- Applied topically and taken internally, Certified Organic Evening Primrose Oil has been found to be effective for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis
- Internally, Certified Organic Evening Primose Oil has been shown to relieve pre-menstrual syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis
Typical fatty acid profile
Oleic (6.3%), linoleic (65.0 to 73.9%), gamma linolenic (8.5 to 11.5%)
Method of extraction
Use Certified Organic Evening Primrose Oil with essential oils in a massage blend or apply directly to the face or body. Can be used as a base oil for the dilution of essential oils to make aromatherapy treatment blends.