The rich, warm, spicy scent of cinnamon bark is warming and comforting.
Cinnamon bark has a rich, spicy and sweet aroma and is clear yellow to brown in colour. It is energising, invigorating, and strengthening as well as warming and comforting.
Method of extraction
A typical chemical composition of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil: cinnamaldehyde (40-50%), eugenol (4-10%), benzyl benzoate (1.0%), a-pinene (0.2%), 1,8-cineole (1.65%), linalool (2.3%), caryophyllene (1.35%).
Cinnamon bark essential oil is recommended for diffusion only.
- Adults: Add 3 drops to diffuser or oil burner.
- Cinnamon bark essential oil is non-toxic.
- Cinnamon bark essential oil may cause dermal irritation and sensitisation in some individuals, especially those with sensitive skin. Therefore, it is not recommended for skin application without professional advice and consultation.
- Not to be added to the bath.
- Skin irritation may result from contact with undiluted oils.
|Certifications||Choose Cruelty Free, ACO|